Saturday, January 2, 2010

Crazy, Incredible 2009

June: My beautiful Granddaughter, Mercedes, age 18, graduates from high school. Seen here with her brother Austin, age 16.
August 16: My nephew, Jesse married Julianne in Portland, Oregon on the Columbia River.

August 28: My daughter Tracy is wed to her grade school sweetheart, Malachi in Spokane.


April 13: Tracy and Malachi become proud parents to Grayson. With my other grandchildren in their late teens, it is wonderful to get another chance to love on a little one.



September: A chance of a lifetime, a trip to Africa becomes a reality for me.




4 comments:

  1. love love love the pic of the baby in the box

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, ladies! So many special moments, even though some of it was stressful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a blessed 2009. May your next year be just as wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing all your pics from Africa. I would so love to get there some day....but I don't think that will happen. So, I can live vicariously through your pictures!

    Happy New Year, friend.

    ReplyDelete

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)