Saturday, January 3, 2015

A Blast From the Past

Scan0042

 

My Mom and Dad at Lake Chelan, WA in 1961, taken by me at age 15.  Didn’t I do a great job of capturing all those awesome trailers? We had a 50’s Mercury but as I look down that row of vintage trailers, I see so many I don’t know.  Look at that square boxy one in the middle and I think that more rounded one on the end is probably from the 40’s.

We use to camp at Lake Chelan State Park every August for 2-3 weeks, while I was in high school.  It was a blast.  I would love to camp there again.  Sure would be fun to just step into this picture and check out those vintage trailers.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great picture to have! To think we look the junk store over for vintage trailer pictures and you have one you took. A very special one indeed and the memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you have that picture...Lots of fun memories go with it, I'll bet..Beautiful scenery in your last post..Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)