Friday, October 14, 2011

I’m Retiring, to this….

41050005_K2nhyrOe_c

Yep, I’m retiring this weekend!  What! you say, I thought you were already retired….well, ok, I am but I am retiring to Riverside State Park on the Spokane River this weekend.  Now it may not look like this retirement home for vintage trailers (with a pool ..no less) but I can tell you it will be even more fun with all my ‘Sisters on the Fly’ and their vintage trailers….  For they will all be decked out in Halloween regalia!  (Amongst the pine trees, right on the river!) Come rain or shine!  Yes, rain is forecast but that can’t stop a few determined sisters!  It will be our last camping trip of the year….so we will do it right!  After all, isn’t there a merit badge for Halloween Camping?  Doing it in right?  There will be tricks and treats (some of these may be of the adult variety), decorations, bright lights, scary goblins and maybe even some costumes!   

So you won’t hear from me this weekend but I will provide the evidence…opps, I mean pictures of our fun weekend on Monday.  Eat your hearts out!  Unless it rains, then you can say….  Oh, and BTW, it is suppose to get down to freezing….heehee. 

10 comments:

  1. Have a bewitching time down by the river. Don't let the ghosts and goblins sneak into your trailer in the middle of the night and bite your toes off. Probably won't happen but take it as a warning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a blast, Karen....can't wait to see the "evidence"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always thought this would be a good way to retire...kind of like the Golden Girls but everybody have their own little trailer...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am eating my heart out and wish I was there already. See that camper that looks like a log cabin!!! That is my place... YEP! I love that camper.

    I know you all will have a ball come sun or high water... Will be waiting to see pictures on Monday!!

    GOD bless and keep you all safe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a super great time. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cant wait to see the photos. Have fun, and yes I'm a wee bit jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how FUN!!! Have a wonderful time. Can't wait for the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sure wishing I were there too. Sounds like so much fun!! Looking forward to seeing all the fun pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see pics. Nice retirement center. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well,,, did we have fun or what!?!
    OMG! and we got unexpected nice/sunny weather..well sort of(Fri.nite rain) but it didn't put a damper on our festivites! LOL!
    Happy Trails to you & Dashy~poooo

    ReplyDelete

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)