Thursday, April 17, 2014

Glamping Vintage Style

kennewick 080

 

Trailer Trash Trixie, is nothing like her name…..

 

kennewick 070

 

She’s as sweet as she can be.

 

kennewick 073

 

It seems she changes every time I see her.  Look at that lovely quilt made from vintage fabrics….those adorable pillows!

 

kennewick 074

 

Everything in this beautiful vintage trailer has been restored by it’s owners, Denise and Ben.  They are both incredibly creative, when it comes to restoration and vintage.  They just started a few years ago and are now hooked on restoring vintage trailers. 

 

kennewick 076

 

Try not to ask how many they have. 

 

kennewick 075

 

Every detail has Denise’s touch. 

 

kennewick 079

 

 

 

kennewick 077

 

 

 

kennewick 072

 

What’s behind the crescent moon?  You can guess, I’m sure.

 

 kennewick 081

 

 

 

kennewick 024

 

Isn’t it adorable?  Ben, had just whipped out that cute fence, to corral those cute pink flamingos, just the day before our trip.

 

 kennewick 078

 

Now wasn’t that one of the cutest trailers you have ever seen?

 

9 comments:

  1. They have done a fantastic job on this little gem! So some do have a head? Or at least a porta potty. I could live with that. I would have an absolute ball thrifting to outfit a new/vintage trailer! What fun!!!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a GREAT little glamper and I LOVE her name! Popping by to check it out. It is just too adorable. If you get the chance pop by my blog. I have a nice little giveaway going on. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's adorable and always about the details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Denise's trailer to pieces! I remember her other trailer too. Sweet details everywhere! I spy the cute little pattern magnet she bought from my Etsy shop a while back! Thanks for sharing! xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, you are so right! That is one of the cutest trailers that I have ever seen. Some people are so talented at putting together these little vignettes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, you got me....I have trailer envy again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen
    It is adorable.
    I love the old-fashioned scalloping...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am on ENVY OVERLOAD!!! I would gladly pay Denise & Ben a Gazillion dollars to re-vamp my Serro Scotty... if only I had a Gazillion dollars! lol!
    I have alway's loved her little Aloha... from early on to now! hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Priceless trailer! SO cute all glamped up. I just love her farmgirl style.

    ReplyDelete

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)