Friday, May 23, 2014

Sharing the Love

petunias 001

 

My flowers are coming into their own this week. 

 

chicks 056

 

My Ornamental Flowering Cherry has never looked so good.  It grew three feet this year already!

 chicks 053

 

It’s just humming with visitors. 

 

chicks 059

 

There is a heavenly scent of Lilacs and Petunia’s near my back porch.

 

chicks 044

 

I never knew Petunia’s had a scent.  But when you fill a giant old galvanized washtub full of them….you really notice! 

 

chicks 029

 

It appears, my colors this year are purple and pink.

 

chicks 041

 

 

 

chicks 020

 

I am leaving you with these beautiful blooms and heading out on another glamping trip with my vintage trailer, Driving Ms. Daisy.  I’ll be back next week to share some pictures of my Memorial weekend campout. 

 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos my dear. Have a great weekend. Hope your tooth behaves

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are awesome. Love all the purple. Yes, some petunias do smell and I especially notice them in the early evening. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty your yard must be so pretty.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the purples...Have a wonderful weekend , Karen

    ReplyDelete

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)