Friday, December 26, 2008

What a Wonderful Life..


What a truly amazing day this is! Sunny, bright and beautiful! Could not be more amazing, with all the huge icicles, tons of diamond studded snow and glorious trees! It just takes your breath away. I should be shoveling but I am admiring instead.
I think one of my new snow pics will be next year's Christmas card. Prettier than any at the store. I did hit the 50% off Christmas stuff at Ben Franklin's but only got a few gift bags, curling ribbon and a small box of cards. Oh, and some yarn, I am still at it. Keeps me out of trouble. I plan on doing some craft shows this spring so I will produce products while it so cold out.
Enjoy the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)