Sunday, November 8, 2009

Back in the saddle again

Some of you might recognize this yarn, it's embarrassing but I started this project late last winter. Yes, I did and I got frustrated with the pattern as I had done more than half the work on the wrong side. So I took a stab at it again recently. I tore the whole thing out down to the beginning border and this is what I have done since. It is similar to the original pattern but each knitted block is larger and much easier to control. Would this have something to do with these old eyes? :D Love this really soft cotton yarn and love the color as it matches my couch quite nicely. However, I noticed my couch is wearing out. If I don't hurry and get this done I will not have a matching couch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)