Monday, November 30, 2009

Etsy friend

I delivered a sold item from my etsy store, www.thevintagebaglady.blogspot.com awhile back and met Sharon, right here in Spokane. What a sweet lady! We have been having fun ever since. Recently on a prowl of a new quilt shop, she gave me the mint condition Sage container on the top shelf in my kitchen. It still has spice in it! Just a sweet lady and we are having so much fun!
And I finished these placemats recently as a Christmas present for my mom. It is a linen fabric with gold metalic thread thoughtout. They will go with her red dishes (similar to Fiestaware) and her red wall in the living room. She just opened them on Saturday (thus this post) and loved them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)