Monday, November 2, 2009



This is were I slept, like a baby! How beautiful is this? The 'tent' is placed on a platform and is completely surrounded by a wood structure. Now that does not mean it is impenetrable because

there is only a thin vinyl mesh between you and all the animals. :D And this is where the hippos came up during the night and ate the grass right there in front of the porch!!!! I heard their calls and was quite shocked as this was my first night in the wild! Needless to say, the warning to stay in our tents at night was definately heeded.
I will show you later what was in my front yard right in the middle of the day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)