Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Farm Chicks 2013 Continued…

Farmchicks 089 

 

Now this is glamping!  What a sweet spot, right on the river at The Bowl and Pitcher, in Riverside State Park. 

 

Farmchicks 090

 

Now Mindy sure knows how to work the colors…

 

 Farmchicks 091

 

right down to her boots!  Farmchicks 082

 

I just love all the colors!

 

 Farmchicks 079

 

Isn’t the backside cute?

 

 Farmchicks 024 

 

Simple things…

 

 Farmchicks 022 

 

Beautiful flowers….

 

Farmchicks 040 

 

Gorgeous scenery…

 

Farmchicks 042

 

Fabulous food….it just doesn’t get any better than that!

 

 166027_460118947411942_932624682_n 

 

More vintage trailers? 

 

Farmchicks 097 

 

This Aladdin belongs to Sherry and it has the cutest ‘I dream of Genie’ theme.

 

Farmchicks 098 

 

 Farmchicks 100

 

The Chick on the Run.

 

Farmchicks 077

 

 

Farmchicks 041

 

 

Farmchicks 086

 

  Farmchicks 087

 

Oh, my!  Shady Lady Saloon. 

 

Farmchicks 092

 

 

Farmchicks 095

 

Farmchicks 036 

 

This is one of my absolute favorite places to camp….it’s just so gorgeous! 

 

Farmchicks 102

 

  Farmchicks 046

  

Farmchicks 096

 

Farmchicks 104 

 

 

Farmchicks 078

 

Now Shannon is one smart cookie, she painted chalkboard paint on the outside of her trailer and has everyone decorate for her! 

 

Farmchicks 108 

 

Mig’s new trailer decked out with Island Girl gear.

 

 Farmchicks 109 

 

Love this little vignette, Mig!

 

Farmchicks 112 (600x800)

 

She’s so sweet! 

 

Come on back later and I’ll share some more fun with you!  Happy trails!

 

10 comments:

  1. I got my coffee, and opened up my lap top, with eager anticipation of your post! Ahhh, what a delightful morning read Karen! I nearly spit out my coffee when I came upon the sign in the back of one trailer..."bitches with hitches!!"
    All of them are so cute, and so thought out. I love the vintage touches everywhere!!!! That long table was beautiful! What a lovely spot to camp!!!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay,between your posts and the last Romantic Homes magazine spread of the woman in AZ that did all her own on her shabby chic pink and white trailer...I have had it with myself!!! :) I sat on the front porch yesterday with my cup of coffee and I finally made a decision on which way to go with my trailer that is just sitting here, sad looking. I decided on a name, exterior color, interior theme and some of the fabrics. This morning it still all sounds good to me so it's a done deal! (no more changing my mind and second guessing myself) Now I just need to get to work. Thank you for your posts that finally kicked me in the butt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely. The area looks so soothing and calming. Love the long table. How does this all get put together? Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't tell you how much I enjoyed this post. Love seeing the wonderful vintage campers and their décor and themes. I can live vicariously through your photos, LOL! What a gorgeous setting, and the dinner table looks awesome! What a fantastic time you all must have had. Thanks for sharing!

    :) Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing Karen..Love the pics..You gals rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the only way to camp! These are all so charming...I want to come shop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that looks so amazingly fun!!!!!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun....you gals really go "all out"!! I am drooling with trailer envy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, what a wonderful post. Your pictures are amazing! It gives me so much pleasure to just sit and contemplate what it must be like to glamp with such creative, fun-loving women. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)