Thursday, August 7, 2008

Here I go!

This will be my first post and I am not really sure where to start. I would like to design my own setup and I suppose at some point, I will get that chance. I started making totes for groceries recently and I got really carried away! I am making them daily along with quilted purses. These are from a pattern but they leave a lot of room for me to be creative...so I am having some fun! My dog, Dash, is not sure what has happened to Momma! 'She seems to be hooked to that machine and I have a hard time sitting next to her in the chair.'
As I get use to this site I will post photos and try to add some spice to this rather bleak place. Thanks for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)