Friday, August 8, 2008

So much talent

Good morning, I have been checking out other blogs and am overwhelmed by all the talent out there! What a world we live in! I found a website for Dee Sanchez, she is an artist and her paintings are outragious I just love them. Everything is sold so fast one can't get one without a special order, I guess. I just could not help myself, ordered one! I can't wait.
It has cooled off from 90 plus and it is cloudy and there are a few dark clouds up there. I don't think we will get rain but..... I got the lawn mowed (2 acres) yesterday so it should not rain today. I got another tote bag done yesterday. I used faux leather and a doggie print with several types of dogs all done in browns, beiges and off whites. It turned out real cute. I also finished another quilted bag in an oriental theme, complete with black tassle and black wood handles. This is the third in this theme that I have done and this one is mine!! Ha! Well, I get a reward don't I? I must get some pics done today so I can show them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)