Wednesday, December 17, 2008

She's coming down now!


Wow, we must have 6 inches of new snow since this morning. Maybe more. Ugh. I knew I should have gone to the big town yesterday. I'll get by but there are always a few things one would like to have on hand. I put together several quart jars of cookie batchs yesterday, as gifts, and now I'm out of the staples. So no cookies for me! Good idea.
See all the wonderful Christmas cards I got from my Farmgal friends? There are more but they won't fit in Santa's hands. It's been a real treat to get cards from all over the US. I only have one family one in the bunch. Ha, they will come on Christmas.
I made most of my gifts this year but I am not really done with some of the local gifts. I must pick up some small items soon. Hope this snow doesn't get too bad. Cars are going by awfully slow. I live on a main state hiway and they have not plowed it yet today, which means they are working the freeway. They will get us tonight. Stay warm! See the pic of my trip to Brazil (above) now that is where I would love to be right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)