Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Sharing More Vintage Trailers

WB 117

 

One of my favorite color combos for vintage trailers is red and white…it is so fun. 

 Grab a cup of Joe, as this is a long post, hope you enjoy looking at lots of vintage trailers….’cause here they come.

 

WB 116 

 

 

WB 050

 

This is Run Amuk….don’t you just love that name?

 

WB 049

 

 

WB 051

 

The turquoise and white trailer is a Hummingbird….have you ever heard of one of those…I never have. 

 

WB 054

 

 

WB 055

 

See the cute gnome?

 

  WB 059

 

 

WB 063

 

 

 

WB 019

 

I showed you this trailer the other day but I wanted to share pictures of the inside. 

 

WB 024

 

Aha!  Just the cutest!

 

 WB 026

 

 

 

WB 027

 

Such a beautiful setting on the Salmon River in Idaho.

 

 WB 033

 

 

WB 037

 

WB 058

 

This is Miss Chief. 

 

WB 056

 

Definitely another favorite color combo!

 

  WB 057

 

WB 069

 

Glamping up a trailer just seems to be in the blood!  Isn’t this adorable? 

 

WB 052

 

WB 077

 

This little cutie just got a paint job…check out the ‘before’ below.

  debbie's 184

 

 

WB 109

 

When this little mini trailer flew into settle; you could hear the ooohhhhs and ahhhs all over camp.

 

WB 109

 

This is probably the cutest thing I have ever seen! 

 

WB 110

 

Isn’t she sweet? 

 

WB 111

 

The knotty pine is just the right touch.

 WB 112

 

Notice how she made a sink?  Clever beyond words. 

 

WB 108

 

Cute little booty, too!

 

WB 125

 

 

WB 126

 

Love the Coca Cola theme. 

 

WB 129

 

I set up my bed in place of my table setup and I kinda’ liked it.  Never tried that before.

 Hope you enjoyed hitting the road with me on my visit to Swiftwater RV in White Bird, Idaho.  We will be back in October to do it all over again, hope you will join us.  In the meantime, I will be heading out again this weekend, this time to the Coeur ‘d Alene, ID area.  I’ll share pictures soon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

15 comments:

  1. Love 'em. Also love the idea of the scroll "head board" on the cutie green and white one. They all look so cheery:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO glad it is camping season! I could look at these darling vintage trailers ALL day long! Love them all. The clever displays, and the one with the knotty pine....SWOON!! I also love the pool!!! Did anyone go swimming?
    Oh how I would love to do this!
    Have fun this weekend!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we used the pool almost every day....just the feet. Heehee. Later in the summer it gets lots more use. Go grab a little trailer and decorate to your heart's content...you don't have to travel if you don't want, just camp at home. The grandkids would love it.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing more trailer's of this fantastic trip Karen! I am going to have to join up with you sisters in WA/ID one of these days again! It's been a few years since I did! Wishing you a wonderful day my friend! Hugs, Maryjane xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all fabulous! I enjoy your posts so much. We have a little trailer, but not vintage, the cutest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous setting..Amazing trailers..I love how you gals go all out with the final touches and decor..Thanks for sharing..Hope you are well

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for showing these! I love the little tear drop one best but I'm a tall lady so to be practical, I'd need a bigger one!
    On one of your trips, be sure to drop in to the Antique mall in Moscow! I have a little space there now and it's filled with items that vintage trailer ladies would love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sure do enjoy seeing all these darling trailers! Oh the fun you must have!
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy trails, to you Karen, and love to you and all of the gals. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoyed each and every one! Why is it that these little gems seem SO COZY inside and so inviting? seems that the smaller they are, the better! What a wonderful spot on the river.. the ones that back up right to the water make me dream of being there too. I so appreciate your sharing and hope you are feeling better too. Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness - I am in love with them all! So much creativity going on. I love all the vintage accessories, too. A pretty place to camp! Thanks for sharing! xo Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the photos! I just bought a 1962 Scotsman trailer much like the first photo, the red and white one. I love seeing all the decorating ideas! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know, every time I read these posts I fantasize what color I would make my camper.

    ReplyDelete

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)