Thursday, April 30, 2009

A bit of fun....

Yes, I have been having a bit of fun with my crochet. I decided to do some torquoise and lime green potholders and low and behold I found some new cotton yarn that actually matches! It had the torquoise and the lime but also some yellow for some spice. Love it! Something fun to add to my etsy shop, which I need to work on. I have lots of items to post to both my shops, which I would like to work on today. Not sure I am going to find much time but I will try.
I am working on some curtains for my grandson's bedroom and about to start a quilted wall hanging for my grandaughter's graduation on the 5th of June (I had better get a move on!). Yes, I have a brand new grandson, Grayson, less than 3 weeks and an 18 year old grandaughter! How fun is that? I get to start all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)