Sunday, February 28, 2010

Spring appears to be here...

I started some clematis last summer and it just took them forever to get going. I brought them in and put them on the back porch throughout the winter. It was pretty darn cold out there but they made it!
This is one I brought in the house about 3 weeks ago, as it had started up and I wanted to give it a good start. Little did I know it would love it so much that it has grown about three feet! (It is doubled over).

My daughter, Tracy gave me some daisies for Valentines and a friend gave me some carnations last week, Voila! I never would have thought these two flowers would look good together but I am loving it!






1 comment:

  1. YES! your clematis is is defnitely
    looking for spring and appears to be finding hopes of it! LOL

    ReplyDelete

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)