Saturday, April 24, 2010

A month long celebration



Look at all the fun I had yesterday! My friend, (of a million years!)Lori and I celebrated our birthdays with lunch at Latch Bistro. We have known each other for over 45 years and just connected again recently. We had a great meal and a gift exchange, look at the goodies I got! A full week of antique embroidered kitchen dish towels! And if that was not enough...the wonderful crochet work, the unique silk thread spool and the sun! How many people get the sun for their birthday? Lori read my blog and found out I loved the sun motifs, so she got me this beauty! Cool, huh? Thanks again, Lori!!

3 comments:

  1. What lovely gifts from a dear friend.

    I especially like the sun.

    Wishing you a belated birthday, glad to hear it was a good one.

    Take care,
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! what a cute set of SunBonnet Sue towels!
    Happy B-day again oh & did Dash give you that special gift I told him to give you?
    Think cats & litter box...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute tea towels and look at the work she put into them. What a great gift and even more special from a long time friend. Glad you got to reconnect.

    ReplyDelete

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)