Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Frolicking Forest Fairies

migs 064

 

Glamping in Idaho, was a real blast, with Sisters on the Fly and friends.  Here is Linner’s very patriotic trailer….too cute.

 

migs 010

 

Look at this choice spot in the woods for my best gal, Driving Ms Daisy! 

 

migs 007

 

Here is another trailer (Mig’s) waiting for her magic touch….

 

 migs 095 (729x1024)

 

Here’s the real majic, Mig and her Mom, dressed in the party theme! 

 

migs 119

 

I just love this picture!

 

  migs 103

 

migs 114

 

Goofy Fairies!

 

 migs 121

 

Some fairies just have an attitude….for humor!

 

migs 117

 

migs 124

 

I wonder if that is Lisa’s trailer? 

 

migs 140

 

migs 143

 

migs 145 (1024x705)

 

Can you tell we had a great time frolicking in the woods?

 

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, you beautiful ladies...so full of life!!! I love to see your posts! I love to see those darling vintage trailers, and I love seeing how much fun you ladies have!
    Happy, happy, happy!!!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frocking must be some kind of new fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all have the most fun..Envious..What fun..Keep it up..Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Pictures of frolicking Fairies. Fabulous. Must have been a very fairy forest friday frolic fiesta!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG you guys crack me up. Looks like a blast. What great photos!

    ReplyDelete

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)