Friday, November 1, 2013

A Bit of Thrifting

mawell and mig 040

 

On my last road trip with ‘Driving Ms. Daisy’, I stayed with a friend near Coeur d’Alene, ID, for a couple of days.  She is a friend, after my own heart…..she loves to thrift, too!  So we had a blast hitting lots of shops in and around her town. 

I got lot of things but just wanted to share these boots with you.  I can’t ever find, thrift boots in my size but I did this time.  They look to have only been worn once and were less than $25.  I am thrilled.  Anyone know the brand?  They aren’t marked but do say, ‘Made in the USA’.

8 comments:

  1. Oh I love treasure hunting in CDLane! Wish I could wear boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great time. The boots might be Justin but I'm surprised it isn't marked. Noconna also makes these type of boots. There isn't a name on the sole or inside the bell of the boot. Usually they put their name everywhere. By the way, very nice looking and a great color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the boots! I hope you are feeling better!!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the boots.

    I am in awe of the photo of the red truck in your header. Where is that taken? My husband loves to paint old trucks. That is to say he loves to create oil paintings of old trucks, not paint the trucks bodies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look like Frye's..but it's really hard to tell...could be Acme's??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great find! Lucky you :) Fun to treasure hunt with friends!!

    ReplyDelete

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)