Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Free Graphics

                 

                  untgf 

I am in the graphics mood…so here are some really fun graphics I just found….to share with you.

Ephemera-Advertisement-Printing-and-Lithography

 

  Animal-Bird-Advertisement-for-chickens

 

  Art-Poster-Advertisement-St-Charles-Cream  

 

 

 Art-Poster-Art-Nouveau-Travel-Exposition-de-Bruxelles-1910 

 

  Art-Poster-Advertisement-Sage-green-watches 

 

 Art-Advertisement-Theater-poster-Anna_Helds_Eyes 

Art-Advertisement-Torino-art-show-1902

Feel free to grab these for your art work.  They are copyright free in the USA.  Most of these are from the early 20’s and 30’s.  Some are older.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful graphics-I grabbed three.
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen. I just printed out the poultry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you tell me more about the Tote mania.. is it a web site..
    or a link.. it's just there.

    I make bags similar to the mesh one on the far right.. interested in your pricing.

    thank you for sharing your Vintage Clip Art
    b.j.

    ReplyDelete

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)