Thursday, September 25, 2008

Baby boy


Yes, this is Dash, my lap warmer! He is very affectionate and really hates for me to be out of his sight. He will be three on October the 13th. I got him when he was three months old and it was the middle of winter and we had a fair amount of snow. Now this little guy had short legs and since I live in the country I had to take him out on a leash so he would just get soaked in snow. He was very tiny so I was afraid he would freeze to death. So I would bring him in, towel dry him and then put the blow dryer on him each time. Needless to say, this got old real fast as he never really knew if he just wanted to play in the snow or go potty! And this little bugger was fast and strong. He would just fly around the house checking everything out. Then he would turn around because Mama had stopped....now why is she face down in the snow? People!!!! However, he is the love of my life and is a great friend. I am thinking he needs to have a little celebration on his birthday. He likes ice cream so that is a no brainer. But what to do? Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)