Monday, September 22, 2008

Concrete done!







Well, here is the long awaited finished concrete! Two months is way too long! And since it is so late in the year I will not be able to put out my pretty new large pots. So next year I will be redoing the front beds as they are pretty much trash now. I needed to remove the rotten clay soil from them this year and didn't. Good thing. So next spring I will start over with some new perennials. The old rodie must go and there are lots of bulbs that will come up in the spring so I can save those.
The colored concrete did not come out the color I wanted and is much too dark. They say it will lighten up but I don't believe much of what they say. But it is an improvement over that nasty front porch and now I have a walkway. Happy fall!



No comments:

Post a Comment

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)