Sunday, February 1, 2009

Planting time


When I managed a shop called Rumpelstiltskin's (back in the 70's) in Seattle we carried imported fabrics, trims, yarn and needlework. It was a decorator's paradise and I knew it! It was so much fun. Ideas were always fluttering around like butterflies in that shop. I have had a few fabrics, trims and other treasures from that time period, stuffed away for a rainy day. This fabric was one of those treasures. I finally made pillows out of it a few years ago but really never used them. I loved the botanical look but was never a big fan of the color peach, green, yes. Each pillow is approximately 10" by 12". The back is a variegated green to match. The hand made piping is variegated peach.
I have thought about selling or bartering these but never gotten around to it. Anyone interested? Thanks for your interest, these have gone to Emille in MO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)