Saturday, December 2, 2017

Winter Camping




Christmas holidays are being celebrated right here on the Salmon River in White Bird, Idaho.  The weather has been wonderful and I am getting in my long walks along the river every morning.

I did a little trailer decorating in my Bigfoot (17.5ft) with sweet little gifts mostly made by friends.  Lucky me.  




The scenery can't be beat.




I am heading home to Washington today to play with my Grandsons....yay.  But I will be back next week for our real Christmas celebration.  Stop in again and I will share some more pictures with you.

4 comments:

  1. Sooooo beautiful! Both the scenery and your decorations. Morning walks have to be great! Safe travels and enjoy your grandsons! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, Isn't it cold there for camping? Hope you get lots of hugs from the grands. Be safe traveling to and from. I loved your décor and scenery . Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely decorations and walking by the river must peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures are breath taking..thanks for sharing..Have a safe journey.

    ReplyDelete

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)