Sunday, May 17, 2009

Pay Dirt crocheted rag rug class...

I finally finished my rag rug. I tore it out three times and still am not completely happy with it but for a first (?) attempt it works. Maybe, I will try a square one next time. I took a class at MaryJane's Farm store in Coeur d' Alene last Saturday and had a ball. We (farmgirls) just sat around and crocheted to our hearts content, all while sipping coffee. We then went enjoyed the local thrift and antique shops for a very fun day. I love these get togethers with other farmgals!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the rug. I want to learn to make one! Sure wished I lived closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's real easy, send me an addy and I will mail you a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Karen,
    love the colors in your rug...yep we will have to hit the G.W. store soon for more sheets....
    hugz

    ReplyDelete

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)