Friday, May 1, 2009

The Secret Garden

It's a rather bleak entrance right now. It has been so cold that all I have been able to do is some pruning and raking. Around the corner I lost two very large rose bushes and straight ahead it looks like I lost most of the evergreen bush, also lost my heather plant. Not a very good winter. However, my clematis on the left rear is doing great so far and to me that would have been the one to bite the dust.....hummm. And then there is the Silver Lace vine growing on the trellis that just can't be held back! It has grown up on the roofs and then some. I have done a lot of pruning on it already and now it is time for the ladder work. This should be fun.

1 comment:

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)