Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What kind of yard art do you think this is?







I live in the country, outside a small college town and when I bought this 104 year old house I found two very large old pieces of farm equipment nearly buried on the back of the property. I was so excited to find these still here that I traded some junk that was here for 'moving'. I wanted them way out in front of the property so everyone could enjoy them. They needed to retire in their rightful place, out in front where they could get proper respect (for jobs well done). Can you or your farmgirl familys figure out what piece of farm equipment is pictured?



No comments:

Post a Comment

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)