Sunday, March 7, 2010

Daffy Day


The sun is out again today, yeah!!! I spent some time out in the gardens yesterday and it was just beautiful. Oh, my aching back, lol. Yes, I always know I should take it easy on those first few trips out in the Spring and believe it or not I kinda' did. Ha! About an hour or two after I came in I remembered I had some daffodils to plant. They have been waiting out on the back porch cupboard, spouting away. It was already too cold to go out so that is on my agenda today. The weather forecast for next week is back down in the 30's and 40's during the day, so good bye sweet 50's and 60! Enjoy your Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Planting already. Lucky you! Love the picture of the old house.
    Nancy Jo

    ReplyDelete

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)