Monday, April 5, 2010

Auction winner..

I was the winner on these two etchings here at our local Goodwill this last week. The pictures on the site were quite awful so it was very difficult to see the detail, so when I actually got to see them in person, I was very excited.

They are about 5 x 7" so not very large but lots of detail and signed by the artist, who did them in 1977. I am unable to read his signature but will do some investigating soon. My daughter recognized the last building as one that houses, Soulful Food and Spirts right downtown here in Spokane, Wa., next to the Chase Bank building, where she works. We were not able to find the other building but it was built in 1889 and dedicated as the Brodie Blk. All in all I am very pleased.


3 comments:

  1. How fun, the pictures are very nice....glad you won.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congratulations! I love it! Looking forward to seeing your trailer! Hugs, Maryjane

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! & I thought I was the only one who is addicted to that site! I am currently bidding on a vintage pink/brass baby bed so don't you out bid me girlfriend! lolol!
    See ya on Wed.
    hugz

    ReplyDelete

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)