The weather here has been so lousy for so long that I really wasn't sure if we would ever get Spring, let alone, Summer.....here it is the first of June and low and behold the sun has arrived! So one last final ditch effort to get that Spring cleaning done....inside and out!
Dump this stuff....
1. The belief that your best days are behind you.
2. Books you'll 'get to someday'....pass them on to a friend.
3. Waiting for the right moment....it may never come.
4. Eating the same food...I am so guilty of that!
5. Fear of looking foolish....be a kid again.
6. Unused exercise equipment you've outgrown, or never used.
7. Negative typecasting.
8. Anything you don't want to pass on to your children-from worn- out rugs to worn-out grudges.
9. Dust and clean the laundry room...no need for dark and dirty here!
10. Let go of old thinking, try something new.
Most of the Spring Cleaning posts are from Throw out 50 Things by Gall Blanke taken from AARP bulletin.