Friday, March 25, 2011

Playing in the Dirt



misc 003


I just had to get my hands in some dirt this week…..couldn’t wait for Spring any longer!

misc 001



Last fall we had an early frost and I left this planter on the back porch with some very old cacti plants in it….needless to say, they died. So I needed to refill the pot. This time I got some more interesting plants. That is not a real bloom (for those of you who are not sure!). I think this is going to be real cute on my back porch window, like last year. And I feel so much better for having dirt under my finger nails!

3 comments:

  1. I like that you captured your little trailer in the picture too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to garden and get dirty. I hope your plants do well.

    IS that a Shasta? on the spelling camper in the back? I have been looking on line at some old refurbished one. Not a bad price I am seeing either. I think they are priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your planter looks good!!! The aloe vera plant is great for burns etc.
    I love digging in the dirt.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)