Friday, November 16, 2012

Thriftin’ Time Thursdays

                    v 009 (480x640) 

I found the sweetest little lamp at the thrift recently.  I haven’t been going much lately but when I have, I’ve been lucky to see a couple items to tempt me.  This one sure did. 

v 013 (434x640)

I put it in my Etsy shop and it was gone in five minutes!  Yep, my friend, Sharon, snapped it up…right quick. 

thrifting 019 (480x640) 

I picked up four of these globes this summer at a garage sale.  These vintage glass globes, with a floral design were used in vintage trailers as well, as in homes. 

I guess, I better get out there and find some more ‘stuff’…it’s the time of year, to fill my etsy shops.

Check out these parties…..

vif187

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful lamp, it's no wonder it sold so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girlie, I have the same 'globe'.. I used glass paint and painted the 'embossed floral' design, and it is hanging in my sweet little #3 trailer, 'Farmgirl on the loose'..... sooo dute....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I wish I had seen it first. What a great light.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an interesting little light, and the globes are pretty cute, they could be used for all sorts of non light ideas.

    Bliss

    ReplyDelete

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)