Monday, December 24, 2012

Blessings on this Day….

tree 011

Merry Christmas!

 tree 008


tree 019


tree 003

I got an early Christmas present, from a new Sister on the Fly, one that I recruited from Oregon…June…thanks so much, for just the sweetest thing …..a new tiny little trailer! I think this calls for Christmas decorations in my vintage Shasta trailer…next year!


  1. That is a cute ornament. What a perfect present for you! Merry Christmas!

  2. hey friend, from across the Plains.... from my garden to yours,,, Merry Christmas....

  3. Love your tree and have always enjoyed your friendship, hope to in years to come.

    Have a fabulous Christmas!


"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)