Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Getting Crafty

cards rose 001

I miss making cards with my friend, Sharon.  We use to designate one day a month, it was a ton of fun.  She lives an hour away, so in the winter, we don’t get together much.

 cards rose 003

So I was on my own the other day and low and behold, I got the urge to get the card making materials out.

 cards rose 004

My printer doesn’t make good color copies anymore so I just made due with what I had.

  cards rose 006

I put a new printer on my ‘list to obtain’ this year.

cards rose 002

I had a lot more fun than I should have, without my friend, Sharon.  When the snow clears, we need to do more of this.

 cards rose 030

 

cards rose 031

 

cards rose 034

 

cards rose 033

Isn’t this what cloudy dark winter days are for….

 

 

 
 
Ivy and Elephants
 
 

11 comments:

  1. Love it!! Great cards....you were very ambitious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ALL your cards. Guess that means I'm dispensable now. boo hoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just amaze me.... is there no end to your talents & creativity? lol!
    hugz
    >^..^<

    ReplyDelete
  4. The vintage photos are great. Awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Old photos just crack me up!

    Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  7. I should try to make some. I need a few cards and don't want to go out in the cold today!

    I just wanted to let you know that you are listed as "noreply" blogger which means that when I try to respond to your comments, my emails have no where to go. If you add an email address to your profile, I'll be able to respond to your comments. It has something to do with changing over to Google Plus and there are tutorials on it if you Google "noreply" blogger. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so pretty Karen and this is a perfect way to spend a cold dreary winter day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karen, I love these cards. I didn't know you made cards! Very nice.
    xo, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love you creative and fabulous cards.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Ivy and Elephants, you are a feature this week! Please feel free to grab a featured button.
    Love your blog, I'm following!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)