Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Finds

thrift 001

It’s been a crazy week, leaving the house super early, for blood tests twice this week, a dead car battery….etc.  Not to worry, on the blood test, I only had one….the doctor messed up the order on the other day.  My meds are off so I haven’t got a lot of energy. Needless to say, I didn’t get a post done all week. 

These are some of the frames I got last week while thriftin’.  That big gold one has an opening for a 5 x 7 picture….I love the look of heavy fat frames with little openings!

Have a great weekend and I will try and do better next week.

4 comments:

  1. Great finds on the frames!!! Hope they get your meds straightened out and your energy returns!!! Lord knows, we need all we can get!!!!
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karen...glad you are feeling a bit better...I was trying to find your post on your weight loss stuff...when was that?...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the frames Karen and that tray too. Hope you're feeling 100% soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the energy comes back but not enough to make your blood boil!

    Bliss

    ReplyDelete

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)