Monday, June 3, 2013

Farm Chicks 2013

Farmchicks 049

 

Fine Dining in the woods at Riverside State Park (Bowl and Pitcher) Farm Chicks weekend!  It doesn’t get any better than this!

 

 Farmchicks 056 

 

Farmchicks 052

 

Farmchicks 019

 

We filled the park with our sweet vintage trailers and the weather was great (until Sunday morning, when it poured!). 

 

Farmchicks 010 

Heather’s beautiful 1947 Boles Arrow, a very rare trailer, is up for sale, she just found herself an Air Stream. 

 

 Farmchicks 014

 

I just love the windows! 

Farmchicks 013

 

Farmchicks 020

 

Check out that floor!

 

Farmchicks 007 

 

We were fortunate to have some Mary Jane’s Farmgirls with us, all the way from Colorado. 

 

Farmchicks 135

 

And they have tent glamping down to a science!  Absolutely adorable!!

 

Farmchicks 009

 

And look at this adorable train case, they brought with them.  Too cute, CJ! Farmchicks 002

 

Driving Ms. Daisy was a happy camper. 

 

Farmchicks 004 

 

Farmchicks 001 

 

 Farmchicks 074

 

 

Farmchicks 011

 

 

Farmchicks 030

 

 

Farmchicks 017 

 

Hanging out the laundry…..

 

Farmchicks 023

 

You’ve seen this cute Hummingbird before but look at the cute cover she had made for the front of her hitch.

 

 Farmchicks 045

 

Look what greeted us all, bright and early in the morning!  Thanks, Sylvia and Heather! 

 

 Farmchicks 036

 

I’ll bring you more pictures tomorrow. 

 

12 comments:

  1. yes I love it too!
    your camps always looks so fun Karen!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Karen, how I envy you and the fun you have with the vintage trailers and lovely group of ladies! I look so forward to your posts about your glamping trips. I can't wait for your next post!!! Oh, and that painted cover is adorable.
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tell you, I have got a lot of catching up to do on your blog. These pictures are outstanding and makes me want to be there. I have missed reading about your trips with miss daisy and the feathered gang and Dash. HOPE you will post more of your trips! ITs the next best thing to being there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing. I so love looking at all of them. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just stumbled upon your blog and it has me day dreaming.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I'm back to big time envy. I missed the fun Sat. night, dang!! Can I reserve my spot now??????

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen, wasn't it the Best!!! Already day dreaming for next years!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you guys seriously travel in style. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love seeing what all of ou are up to. Your camper homes are beautiful and are an inspiration for my own "stationary" home. I'm still trying to figure out where you put all of that neat stuff!

    ReplyDelete

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)