Tuesday, April 15, 2014

A Glamping Weekend

kennewick 066

 

We decked out our vintage trailers and enjoyed the wonderful weather in Kennewick, WA. over the weekend. 

 

kennewick 051 

 

This is Island Girl and she is world famous, as she has been seen in several magazines and books…..MaryJane’s Farmgirls, is just one example.

 

kennewick 053

 

Don’t you just love all those tropical colors?  Thanks, Mig for sharing! 

 

kennewick 055

 

Mig is a glamper extraordinaire! 

 

kennewick 054

 

No surface goes untouched by her magic! 

 

kennewick 022

 

And here is Driving Ms. Daisy….I forgot to do interior shots…heehee.  (I probably hadn’t made my bed, yet.)

 

kennewick 028

 

 

kennewick 026

 

This adorable trailer had a chicken theme, as her family was in the commercial chicken business when she was a child.  She has a wonderful history and photos of this time period. 

 

kennewick 027

 

She also brought her adorable sidekick for the weekend. 

 

kennewick 036

 

Everyone enjoys seeing the shiny metal ones…. 

 

kennewick 037

 

kennewick 038

 

I’ll be back tomorrow with more pictures of vintage trailers, tomorrow. 

 

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pictures, so fun to see the trailers back out in the sunlight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!

    I want to go find a little camper or an airstream and start playing.

    Thanks for the lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are my favorite posts, Karen. Love, love those little trailers! Glad you got a jumpstart on the glamping season. I am looking forward to more of your adventures throughout the summer! Keep posting those pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So darn cute! Makes me want one even more!
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. more photos pla! I luv 'em all!
    hugz >^..^<

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will have to link this to my S~I~L and get her juiced about buying a trailer again! Love your pictures

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how fun Karen! Glad you had a great time and can't wait to see more! Hope they spoiled you for your Birthday! xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. all so wonderful - I'm sure a great time was had by all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always love seeing your vintage camper posts. You all must have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such wonderful photos! Love posts like these. Lots of eye candy to tide me over untIl I get my camper all set up for the summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these! It makes me want one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love seeing how differently they are decorated..So cute..Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)