Friday, June 13, 2014

Farm Chicks Weekend

farm chicks 135

 

Nothing beats an Airstream vintage trailer….and this one is a beaut!  Let’s walk around and step inside.

 

farm chicks 062

 

Looks like there’s another visitor, Hi, Heather…hey you match this trailer’s theme!  Nice PJ’s!

 

 farm chicks 079 

 

 

 

farm chicks 083

 

This beauty is all done in grays with touches of turquoise…..isn’t it adorable?  I the cute chandelier she made out of the light fixture, with a dimmer.  The ruffled shower curtain bathroom door is a sweet touch. 

 

farm chicks 088 

 

 

farm chicks 084

 

Look at all that kitchen space!

 

 farm chicks 087 

 

 

farm chicks 090

 

What a great view of the Spokane River.

 

  farm chicks 096

 

I discovered some beautiful chair art…made by Kelly.  Just darling.

 

 farm chicks 101 

 

 

farm chicks 125

 

I love these colors…. 

 

farm chicks 128

 

 

 

farm chicks 122

 

 

 

farm chicks 151

 

 

 

farm chicks 157

 

 

 

farm chicks 154

 

 

 

 farm chicks 049

 

 

 

farm chicks 134

 

I did get my umbrella and lights up this time.

 

 farm chicks 010 

 

 

farm chicks 011

 

 

 

farm chicks 012

 

See you all again soon.  Happy Trails! 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Gah....I'm so jealous I wasn't able to be there this year!! Looks like a bunch of new trailers. Love the pics darlin!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing the photos of trailers you post. The Disoriented Express sounds like me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS … I love have you have your umbrella attached to you trailer! It give you some awesome shade! xox

    ReplyDelete

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)