Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Chasing Away the Winter Blues

43317718_W8eUF7Fr_c_thumb2

 

With all the fun color in my last post, I got inspired to show you how you could create some color in your home to get you by until Spring.

 

31728347_DVxv6alC_b

 

Doesn’t everyone have a stash of extra buttons? 

 

206821745_FqcVZKDY_c

 

Camp inside….start early.  Use a vintage sheet, lots of pillows and your imagination. 

This looks super simple, a length of PVC and 1 x 2’s with a hole drilled out to fit the PVC, lay the sheet over the top and hook or tie it at the bottom.

You might find you have lots of company real soon.

 

  399768647_t2uJEh2a_c

 

Find a cozy spot around the firepit.

 

 6924362831_42dd7f3acf_z

 

Give your tire cover a new Spring coat or…

 

country living fair 2011 025

 

..glamp up your suitcase for a road trip!

 

saved 20687

 

Or how about a colorful rug?

4 comments:

  1. I missed your last post somehow..Beautiful flowers and some very creative containers...Love the tire cover in this one..Did you do that??. The button bag is cute but a little labor intensive for me...Happy Wednesday..That color will be here before we know it...and on the down side...the bugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked a bouquet of daffodils for my color in the house. Love that tire cover, knowing me it would take me years to finish! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color - especially the flower pots, tire cover and swoon over the suitcase!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the COLOR!!!! I'm getting my paint brushes out today!

    ReplyDelete

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)