Friday, May 8, 2015

Glamping in Style

WB 083

 

Just couldn’t wait to share more pictures of my weekend at Swiftwater RV in White Bird, ID.

 

WB 088

 

This beauty still has it’s original wood panels inside…isn’t she gorgeous?

 

  WB 084 

 

This one is just perfect.  Love those leather seats. 

 

WB 085

 

I was in love with this table top…can you believe it?  This is from the ‘50’s.

 WB 091

 

WB 082

 

You never know what you are going to find!

 

 WB 009

 

 

WB 010

 

It’s all about the details….well, not always, it’s about glamping, nope, it’s about friends, the out of doors, camping, campfires, relaxing…….

 

WB 014

 

 

WB 006

 

 

WB 013

 

Now this is a pretty famous trailer, it had a major makeover on a special TV show.  And I believe this was her maiden voyage.  Wait until you see the interior! 

 

WB 095

 

WB 096 

 

Whoa!

 

 WB 099

 

A table set for a Glamping Queen! 

 

WB 101

 

This is a very rare TearDrop….yes, it is not like the normal Teardrop, that you may have heard about.

 WB 103

 

Just love all the details, isn’t that leather pillow awesome? 

 

WB 105

 

 

WB 015

 

Kelly got some awesome graphics done, as well.  Look at those white walls, remember those?  Stunning trailer.

 

WB 020

 

I never get tired of looking at the beautiful Salmon River.

 

  WB 046

 

 

WB 071

 

Cute things come in small packages….more coming tomorrow. 

 

I am off to finally see the Neurologist and the Endocrinologist today…yay!

 

10 comments:

  1. I have to say, those are two of the most 'tasteful' campers I've seen. Whoa is right. And yes, stunning is the perfect word. Oh, my!
    Blessings with your appts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, trailers - I know better:)

      Delete
    2. Heehee....you are so correct campers are the ones over the back of a truck bed.

      Delete
  2. I just have to say, that these camping trips look like the perfect respite to me! You are making me think I need a small, vintage camper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. It all looks so beautiful. I'm praying for the outcomes to your doctor visits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't seen that much knotty pine since I was a kid! Nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen these pictures are fabulous! So glad you were able to get out and enjoy the sisters. the river and nature at it's best! Good luck with you appointments today! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luv Kelly's 714, trailer... and also who is the owner of the sweet red polka dots deco! Luv it!
    A splash of Red is always a fun perfect touch!
    hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I could live in any one of these beauties. Love all the details, especially the suitcase shelf with all the pretty china.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved them all!

    Prayers for you!
    Kelley~

    ReplyDelete

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)