Thursday, October 8, 2015

Fabulous Camping Days

fall 001

 

October came in with stunning colors this year….I am loving the rich orange and yellows.

 

 fall 005

 

The leaves are super crisp and so fun to walk through. 

 

fall 010

 

It makes for gorgeous sunrises here in Central Washington.

 

 fall 006 (2)

 

I am off to camp on the Wenatchee River, you can’t get more Central Washington than that.  I will be staying with Sisters and also visiting my Grand Daughter and my Great Grandson, Gunner.  Then I am leaving my trailer in Wenatchee and heading for a visit with my Mother in Seattle for a couple days….see you all later next week, unless I get service. 

3 comments:

  1. Good picture of you on the horse ....I miss riding altho it's been a long time...Beautiful collection of pictures...I guess I'm combining two posts..Sorry....Your pictures are gorgeous..very fallish..love the colors...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time. Can't wait to see all the photos.

    ReplyDelete

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)