Monday, September 8, 2008

Patching


What a beautiful day! It is so fall and I love it. Cool at night and sunny but not hot during the day. I should be outside but I am so over the yard 'work'. It just feels like fall and I don't want to go there.

Patched the office today and this morning and it is getting there. Still have the sheetrock to do but I need help so I will wait. Appointments this morning so maybe this afternoon, Tracy and I can do it. I sanded the walls with a wet sponge and the clean up was easy, so three walls are ready to go.

I wanted to sew this weekend but sewing and computing really bother my neck and back so I tried to be good to it. I do feel a bit better today so maybe soon. Enjoy your day and thank God for the beauty around us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)