Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wonderful fall days


The weather could not be more perfect! Slightly cool nights and wonderful sunny warm days. It's been in the mid 70's almost 80 and so lovely. The colors are really changing the last few days. My back yard trees are losing their leaves already. My Virginia Creeper is now beautiful golden and red orange leaves. The Silver Lace vine is covered with dainty white flowers that are smothered with lots of insects, especially bees. The wheat fields all around me are golden brown in their stubble and the beautiful sunrise casts a stunning orange hue over all. Such days for thankfulness!
I painted my bedroom, no more magenta. I had it for about 10 years and I liked it but I was ready for a change. I found some blinds to replace my aging curtains and I have a new bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)