Wednesday, April 1, 2009


I've just been aching for a bit of greenery, albeit, the great out of doors, but I will settle for appreciating this corner of my dining room. I love plants and use to have as many as 40 indoor plants. I probably have about 25 now, maybe, I am in need of some new ones. Or should I wait until Spring arrives ( still got snow here) and get to work outside? We just broke the 1950 record for the most snow, 95" (or so) and that just means that it will be awhile before I can plant anything 'out there'. Most people don't put anything in the ground until after Mother's day but I am not sure we will make that this year. So I am off to enjoy my corner of the world.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)