Tuesday, September 15, 2009

More recent pics of kitchen wall




Not long ago I got the fruit box label framed and hung up. There is also a new painting over the door. I have been keeping an eye on art@dailypainters.com and followed Nel Jensen for some time. She does mostly still lifes and scenery. This one was a bit out of her usual routine and just captured my eye. Love the colors. Another of my absolute favorites is Dee Sanchez. She does southwest scenery and uses the most vibrant colors! I have posted her work here before.


1 comment:

  1. Karen,
    Your wall looks real cute. I see the pieces with the red handles and green at the thrift sometimes. Gotta wonder where they have been.
    Nancy Jo

    ReplyDelete

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)