Sunday, September 20, 2009

What happened?

Where is everything? All the wall decorations are gone, the paintings, the antique kitchen gadgets, the pottery, all of it gone.....
Since I am going to be gone until the 17th of October, I have decided to get the ceiling work done that has been needed forever. I have large cracks in a few places in the kitchen and dining room ceiling, so the work will get done while I am gone. When I return I will have a new knockdown textured ceiling. I will have to paint it but that will be fun! Can't wait. You know I kinda' like it this way, a little simpler, uncluttered. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)