Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Smart Tips Tuesday


I am sure many of you have your Spring cleaning all finished, however, here are a few tips to help 'clear' the house. Ten things to 'dump' from your home.

l. Magazines more than three months old...they're fire hazards.

2. Old receipts clogging the kitchen drawer. You know that drawer!

3. Keys that seem to have no locks. Haven't used in years, maybe, decades. :)

4. The belief that you are alone.

5. Twisty ties, random paper clips and safety pins.

6. Loose change....recycle!

7. Trying to please everyone.

8. Containers of partially used grooming products untouched in six months.

9. Makeup in shades you no longer wear or never did.

10. List your insecurities and toss 75 % of them.





2 comments:

  1. Luv it!
    #4,7, & 10 are the first things to get rid of!
    As for the keys...I actually made a 'key' windchime with a embroidery hoop, fishing line and a jar full of old asst keys...it was actually cute but after a year of blowing wildly in the wind the fishing line got brittle and keys started to fall off! oh well.
    Hmmm I think I just might have enough keys to make another (small) one!.
    hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to go through my roll top desk and change the clutter in it...I try hard to keep it in order but..well you know how that goes..I did take care of the Make-up issue though a couple weeks ago...Next step is the Linen Closet from H---...

    ReplyDelete

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)