We have all had a closet or two like this one, at one time or another. Today's Smart Tip Tuesday is once again a list of some "Spring Cleaning" items that might be clogging our closets or our minds.
1. Sheets, towels or pillows that are torn, chewed or just bum you out.....gotta' go.
2. Wire clothes hangers.
3. Clothes that no long fit.
4. Clothes from a departed loved one. Someone else needs them now.
5. Thinking that if you let go of the memorabilia, you'll loose the memories....nonsense!
6. Bank Statements, unless you need them for tax purposes. Shred.
7. Fear that you are not rich enough, smart enough, good enough.
8. Energy-sucking comparisons with other people.
9. Playing the same music over and over.
10. Feeling that your life is a movie you're watching instead of starring in.