Thursday, August 19, 2010

I need your help….

Hi, everybody, Dash, here….I just wanted to check in with you and let you know what is going on around here.

It is the dog days of summer, yeah, it’s been hot, the way I like it! One of the best parts of that is Mom turns on the little sprinkler for Grayson (you know, the other ‘good little boy’) and we sit outside in the shade and watch him play. Well, I am not playing, I am guarding. It is a very responsible job.v 025

You see that smile on my face? That tells you how much I love it here. But I have a question for you…….v 023

There is something, I don’t understand…….try as I might, I can’t seem to get my Mom’s attention, so she can play……dash 001

What do you think is the problem?

dash 003

I just don’t get it…I bring her a wide selection of critters, ones I know she loves and plays with…if any of you, out there in blog land, can help me, just leave a comment and I will give it the old ‘doggie’ try. Thanks, for listening, it’s been fun ‘chewing the hide’ with you! One ‘wet kiss’ comin’ your way…..Dash

7 comments:

  1. Dear Dash... well, you could bark loudly, pee on her, or bite her... any of these should work.

    Good luck,
    Handsome the Rottweiler

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Dash the problem is that weird thing called internet! my mom spend several time there! is pretty dificult to put her away fron it, so as the handsome Rott says, you can bark so loudly or jum to the chair and give a big hug to her, that is what I do in that moments, and always works!

    have a great weekend!

    Gumaro, the chocolate lab.

    ps. after read this post, my mom have a big smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dash, you are so pretty, but so sad that you're being neglected by your mom.
    What works at our house is sitting next to me and staring....she stares and stares and if that doesn't get results right away, then it's whining.....works every time.... try it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have to wonder how many little doggies feel this way...what happened to their little world? I know my Molliedog does...sometimes I think my hubby even feels the same way...what to do?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute!! Tell Dash to come and play with me.
    Nancy Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, sometimes I have to remember my husband needs attention too....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Dash,
    It's me, the Cat...
    Just hang out, aloof as if you don't even notice "mom' ...she will wonder what is going on and try to get your attention with your chew toys...in other words, act like a cat...
    Works for me with my Katmom....
    Ok, now I have to go lick my paws and work on my 'aloofness' skills.

    ReplyDelete

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)