Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Smart Tips Tuesday

Uncle Sam Says - Garden to Cut Food Costs

 

Many of us have veggie gardens planted this year.  For a bit of variety, here are a few ‘tips’ for some fun container gardens.  Enjoy.

 

          gardendecor-fence-pots 

 

         IH0706details 

  

                      Plant%20a%20Bra%20Pink 

Think outside the bo…!

  r3 

Love this group of ‘rust’!

7628680_7fkzwqlx_c 

Hang them anywhere!

                             outside_space07-062 

Add a punch of color!

          

Just for fun, make your own bird bath or feeder.

 

6 comments:

  1. YAY!! I finally got through...never could get through to comment on your last post...which was very cute btw...love those little tennis shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bra! Your photos are sunny and happy. and thanks for being a great fan of mine. Your encouragement has helped me keep on blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just blown away with your pictures!
    The bra's a hoot. But my favorite are the rusty containers and the teapots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many cute planters and great ideas!!
    Love the pink bra and the collection of pitchers..... the ideas are endless.
    We had some rain.... YEA!!!!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Had to view a few more posts -- great stuff. How come my idea of hanging teapots never seems so great then I see them and think I was gonna do that (but didn't). I mean not on a railing outside on a wonderful wall, maybe just my chain link fence. Enjoyed your wit, art and posts. Thanks, Jenn

    ReplyDelete

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)